Generally, there are times when we see something cool, probably online, and we just have to try it. Whether it’s a vacation destination, a DIY project, or a makeup tutorial, sometimes things are worth a try.
Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about these pictures. You won’t need more than a single second to come to the conclusion that everything pictured below is a definitely nope.
1. Well, I guess it’s time for an upgrade.
Regardless if you just started a two-year plan, this phone is basically garbage, so you may as well just get a whole new cellular device.
2. When minty fresh breath just won’t do.
I don’t know what compels a person to actually eat a stick of deodorant, but I guess the world is a lot more bleak than we all expected.
3. Even on a bad day, you won’t ketch me eating this much ketchup.
This type of behavior is borderline blasphemy. I know she looks happy here, but inside she’s obviously screaming.
4. If you can’t walk on sunshine, try walking on babies.
It’s the next best thing, I guess. Plus, the babies will definitely get you more attention, because that’s what someone wearing these shoes clearly wants.
5. Some people get a genuine set of grillz, other people get hospital bills.
There is no explanation that can even come close to untangling this madness. The best I can do is remind you that people are insane.
6. Don’t do your Keurig dirty like that.
No seriously, stop. This is gonna be messy. Don’t do it. Instead, stop trying to win internet points, and just live your damn life.
7. This is probably what a hand looks like after it touches my heart.
Or my soul. Both are just as black, dark, and full of sadness. Stay clear, boys. I’m dead inside.
8. The fact that someone had to actually spray-paint common sense onto this mattress is the most ridiculous part of this whole picture.
If you’re reading this, please never take a mattress from the trash.
9. I know that this is clearly not queso, but I’m not going to flat-out lie and say that my mouth isn’t watering.
Like, it’ll definitely make you severely ill, but I still might eat it.
10. Fake fruit is the reason most people have trust issues.
Can someone please explain to me the point of a faux fruit, and don’t say decoration. A plastic apple is basically an accident waiting to happen.
11. I don’t care how dirty your mouth is, this is definitely not going to fix your garbage breath.
You’re probably better off chugging mouthwash, or just never opening your mouth again.
12. So there’s being smart with your money, and than there’s total and complete insanity.
First of all, bathing in Ajax will probably make you ill. Secondly, posting this pic online will make it hard to ever have friends again.
13. Or you can buy a new set of lashes and avoid the pink eye, mites, and the many other germs surely living on those lashes.
Some people just don’t know how to act right.
14. I cannot look at this without feeling uncomfortable.
I know it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen, but it’s definitely strange enough to make me want to close my eyes.
15. This is either the best Halloween costume ever, or the scariest art installation I have ever seen.
Moving statues are basically nightmare fuel. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to unsee this madness.
16. I don’t really need my Alphagettis hitting on me, especially while I’m depression-eating my entire cupboard of canned food.
If you wouldn’t mind letting me eat in misery alone, that would be wonderful.