Sometimes you just gotta go for it. Doesn’t really matter how weird or inconvenient the whole thing will be, as long as it’s just done and over with. And that’s exactly what these people did.
They really didn’t care much about the outcome, ’cause it’s been done, and that’s all that really matters in the end, right?
1. Okay, wait. That’s a LOT of oranges…
I feel like this person either really likes oranges, or was trying to find out how many oranges they could actually fit into one car. They literally…just…went for it, and didn’t even look back.
2. It doesn’t look sad if you fully embrace it.
I love Kanye, because he’s totally the kind of person who just goes for it. Eating alone? No problem. He’s just gonna go for it and make it work!
3. Who needs a studio when you have the iPhone 8 and really supportive friends?
This photoshoot is literally the definition of “Go for it, and we’ll see what happens.” And damn, that is one hell of an outcome.
4. Because regular makeup can get boring, so why not?
She’s like, “I have a lot of makeup and a lot of time, so like, why not?” She just went for it. It’s bold and it definitely makes a statement.
5. It’s one hell of a story, and tbh, it totally works.
This is a great solution for when you get unsolicited male attention, and also a great way to let homeboy know that you are not here to play games.
6. Seriously, why not?
Honestly, this is literally the most creative way to eat nuggets. It makes the whole experience that much more enjoyable, and it totally works, so why not?
7. She needed to save face and just went for it.
Arnell was put in a tough spot. She had to make a fast, executive decision to solve this catastrophe and honestly, she delivered.
8. How to one-up a trend.
Remember when everyone was eating Tide Pods? Well, Chris was so over it and decided to take matters into his own hands, because why not?
9. Janet went for it, but yeah, it’s 10 a.m. girl.
I appreciate Janet’s initiative to have a really early happy hour, and I know she was hoping her coworkers would be like, “Yeah, sure, why not?” But maybe not this time.
10. Sometimes we have to take extreme measures when boredom hits.
It’s definitely an unusual way to listen to music, but homeboy is just hella bored, so he went for it. And honestly, the guy in the background’s reaction says it all.
11. Oh, Gavin…
I don’t know what he was trying to accomplish, but he literally just went for it, no questions asked. Maybe he wanted to know what it’d be like to burst through his living room ceiling, so why not?
12. He really wanted to surprise her, y’all.
I get that after two years, you need to really spice things up. So homeboy just went for it and didn’t look back. Ah, the things we do for love :’)
13. Teachers are getting better at catching these things, so you gotta do what you gotta do.
Beverly is getting clever, making the best out of what she’s got. You go, girl.
14. And that’s how you attack the right way.
I love a fresh new idea, and this is exactly what I needed to be reminded of how daring and creative people can really be.
15. Just make it work, it’s gonna be there for a while.
She definitely realized this manicure was gonna be an absolute mess after the first nail was done, but she was just like, “Meh, why not?!”
16. Like, it’s already there, so what’s the worst that could happen?
Something you realize when you’re adulting is that airbags are hella expensive, so if it’s already out, why not take full advantage of the situation?