Trust me, there are a lot of sights I wish I could erase from my memory.
Seeing my coworker’s, no offense, fuzzy butt crack. Looking up the number of calories in my fav quarter pounder with cheese and a diet coke, OBVS. Witnessing a couple’s, tbh, aggressive PDA at the club.
But these pics are arguably worse than all of those things, combined.
1. Imagine brushing against the side of this car on a hot day, absolutely not.
Let’s say, in a hypothetical world, that this looked good. Why on earth would you put ART in such vulnerable conditions?
Can’t take this baby through the car wash.
2. WOW, this is hella dedication to mom jeans!
Look, I hate jeans too. Honestly, I wear them once every three years ’cause I think they’re the worst, VERY judgmental.
But, still…I don’t wanna sit on rando people’s old butt jeans lol.
3. This is a terrible collision of two things I am VERY over.
I need to never see a vape again, and PLS, I don’t want tolook at a Wii controller. Honestly, don’t bring me back to those awkward eighth-gradehangouts thx.
Imagine your Tinder date busts this bad boy out. Like, how fast can you ask for the check without being super rude???
But honestly, this device is super rude and offensive, so like whatever, I’m not even gonna feel bad.
4. Tomatoes are so versatile and important. Tbh, how dare they not have monetary value?
I am cringing super hard tho, like, sauce me that tomato. Lemme put it on my cheeseburger, ’cause #health #balance #fitlife.
5. This is arguably the most uncomfortable thing I’ve ever witnessed with my eyes.
Hey @universe, you know what no person needs ever?
A FUZZY COFFEE MACHINE. I am running to Starbucks rn to recover from this trauma.
6. TBH, I will never complain about the temperature of my shower water again. HONESTLY, it looks like things could be a lot worse lol.
‘Cause omg I’m such an ungrateful millennial 🙁
7. I am no construction mans, but I feel like this is hella wrong, no?
That brick is just sticking out and ruining the pattern, and it’s literally slow torture just looking at it.
8. I think this is, no offense, terrifying and it’s shocking that anyone would classify it as a “masterpiece.” I AM THE MASTERPIECE, NOT THIS ATROCITY.
Like, noduhit’s homemade, boo boo — IT LOOKS IT.
I’m like 99% sure if you look into any of these three pairs of eyes, you must only havelike, days to live.
This is some wacky, three-head, apocalyptic curse chair and I’m not here for that drama.
9. This Uber driver tried really hard with some five star effort, but this tragic LED light installation in the light of day is bringing down my vibes.
It’s okay, I look better in the dark too,I GET IT.
10. Not only does this hurt my EYES to look at, I know it’s gonna hurt my literal entire body to sit on.
Dude, like, this is not okay.
I can just smell the chemicals. Feel the waxy residue.Absolutely not.
11. Guaranteed, this person couldn’t just go to Ikea like everyone else. NOOOO, they had to be pretentious and make their own home decor.
I actually respect you less for making this ‘CAUSE IT’S HELLA FUGLY lol.
12. So wild, this person is driving HALF a Mercedes. Wow, what an optical illusion! I am soooo impressed.
Pls tell me why you’d ruin a perfectly bougie car with THE trashiest print ever, and that’s coming from a leopard print loyalist.
13. Speaking of trashy…
I bet you these tragic toes belong to the same mans who was driving that heinous camo car, ’cause CLEARLY money can’t buy you class OR taste.
Elegance is learned, my friends.
14. First of all, gross. Second of all, RUDE.
Why would anyone ruin the joy of a birthday cake with a disgusting li’linsect whose only job is to ruin everyone’s life?
Give me funfetti, or give me death!